Saturday, October 21, 2006

Almost unique


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
8
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Makes me feel kinda special.

Among the other seven are a San Francisco stage actress and a Florida accountant.
But when I googled my name (come on, don't tell me you've never done it), the majority of the hits referenced the protagonist of a rather bohemian-sounding novel! Not my life at all!

In other news, the Scientist is out of town this weekend, cheering on his sister as she spars for her third-degree black belt in karate. He reported tonight that she had done really well except for the one board that would not break. OW. I have entertained myself by shelling pecans as I watched Chocolat (a really lovely film, even if you are not fond of Juliette Binoche, Johnny Depp, or the great Alfred Molina, which I am), and shifting into a baking frenzy to help supply a Fall Festival that was held by our church school today. We childfree types tend to steer clear of that sort of function, but I enjoyed baking for it. Banana bread, zucchini bread, apple bread, and orange bread. I told you it was a frenzy.

That's enough rambling for one evening. Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How could we not be fond of that trio? All wonderful. Glad you found a way to enjoy the time alone.