Dogblogger tagged me for this one.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago:
Ten years ago, I had just escaped from a job I hated (the only job I ever had where I would cry in the car on the way to work), and had started working in a group practice headed by a psychiatrist friend and three of his colleagues. That practice imploded about two years later, but it was a pretty good two years. I learned a lot about pain management, and enjoyed working with the other therapists and doctors in the practice.
Five things on today's "to do" list (we'll make this "tomorrow", since today's nearly over):
- Clean up the back yard (again!)
- Send my billing service a long convoluted email about an old account
- Review drafts of narratives that other PNC members and I have written for our CIF (Church Information Form, for non-Presbys--the document that prospective candidates will read to learn about our church)
- Confirm whether or not we will be attending the local Chowhound dinner in June
- Vacuum the foyer and the major dog zones
Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
- Endow a scholarship at my alma mater
- Pay off our church's mortgage, including what we owe on the land adjacent to the church
- Upgrade local animal shelters...or something else related to animal rescue, I'm not sure what
- Give lots more to our favorite charities
- Travel wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted, for as long as I wanted!
Three bad habits:
- Spending too much time on teh internets
- Getting into the candy jar at work
Five places I've lived:
- Greenville, Mississippi
- Memphis, Tennessee
- San Antonio, Texas
- Pasadena, California
- Houston, Texas
Five jobs I've had:
- Envelope stuffer
- Drug store clerk
- Day care center worker
- School psychologist
- Clinical psychologist
Five people I'm tagging:
This one went around, in a slightly different form, several months ago, and I think most people have done it. If you haven't, and you'd like to, consider yourself tagged!