- So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog? My blog and I are named for my dear red heeler, Zorra, who's been gone nearly three years now. I used to tell the Scientist that if we ever had a place in the country I'd like to call it Red Heeler Ranch. I think this cyber-country place is as close as I'll ever come!
- Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there? Just my wonderful Scientist (Happy anniversary, sweetheart!). He really is a scientist, and so far I haven't been able to think of a better pseudonym for him (his suggestion is "Finger of the Illuminati").
- What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun? I love the title of RevHRod's blog, "You don't have to listen. I just like to talk." And isn't that what blogging is all about?
- What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals blog of course! As I mentioned recently, I've followed Rob Rummel-Hudson's chronicles of his daughter Schuyler for several years now. Recently I've been checking in fairly often with some of my new Houston Chowhound buddies, especially neverfull and Anonymous Eater.
- Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why? That would be my friend QG, who thought my blogging would be a great idea...and kept telling me so, until I agreed!
I met an outstanding group of blogging friends last spring on a great big boat. May we all be together again (along with many more RGBP's) next spring for Big Event 2.0! In the meantime, Amy C. (soul and culture) and I plan to meet about two weeks from now, in Santa Fe!