Just a few, off the top of my head:
1. An uncommitted Saturday morning, to sleep in as long as we like (snuggled in another favorite thing, flannel sheets, this time of year), followed by a leisurely brunch of eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, scones, biscuits, or some such things....all from scratch...and good coffee, lots of it...and the newspaper. (I know I'm behind the times, but I still believe a literate household includes a daily newspaper. And yes, I can read the news on my laptop, but that's no fun at the table.)
2. An equally uncommitted Saturday afternoon and evening, to spend "inside the Loop", wandering through museums and galleries, followed by dinner at some interesting new place.
3. Watching Amie jump, dance, and frisk like a puppy when it's time for her walk or when she's just saying, "Yes! Please, please, I DO need to go outside!!"
4. Cooking and eating. The co-op had a special on chicken wings this week, so we're having chicken wings Hawaiian tonight--an old favorite I haven't fixed in a long time.
5. The sound of the garage door going up, telling me the Scientist is home. Won't be long now--so I'd better go get started on those chicken wings!